£0.45 – £1.99
Flat peaches are flatter than the fruit of more popular peach varieties. Their skin is yellow and red, and they are less fuzzy than many other peaches. The inside of the flat peach is white in appearance. They are harvested in late spring through the end of summer.
Health Benefits of Peach
- Peaches help make the skin healthy and also add color to the complexion.
- It has been seen that consumption of peaches helps in the removal of worms from the intestinal tract.
- Being rich in Vitamin A, peaches might help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue.
- Peaches comprise of more than 80 percent water and are a good source of dietary fiber, making them good for those trying to lose weight.
- Consumption of peaches, on a regular basis, can keep your bowel movements regular and even prevent straining.
- Researches have suggested that peaches have good to excellent antioxidant activity, some antimicrobial activity and good to excellent tumor growth inhibition activity.
- Peaches have a small laxative effect and a powerful diuretic effect and thus, are recommended to people suffering from rheumatism and gout.
- Peach flowers have sedative proprieties and are good for children who are restless, especially when boiled in water with sugar and honey.
Peaches have been found to be beneficial for individuals suffering from the following ailments:
- Bladder and Kidney Stones
- Dry Cough
- High Blood Pressure
- Poor Digestion