As you can know, the fruit is not manufactured and it always varies in size and weight, so, therefore, we cannot make exact bills or get the weights you require spot on, so to make it easy for everyone concerned we will always endeavor to get as close as possible
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- The allicin in cauliflower is known to promote a healthy heart and reduce the risk of strokes
- Cauliflower contains selenium and vitamin C, both of which work together to strengthen the immune system.
- Cauliflower has been associated with the maintenance of a healthy cholesterol level.
- Being rich in folate, cauliflower is known to help improve cell growth and replication.
- The high amount of fiber in cauliflower improves colon health and can even help prevent cancer.
- Recently, it was found that cauliflower contains ‘indole-3-carbinol’, a substance that can prevent breast and other female cancers.
- The glucosinolates and thiocyanates, present in cauliflower, increase the ability of liver to neutralize potentially toxic substances.
- Cauliflower acts as a blood and liver detoxifier.
- Sulforaphane, a substance in cauliflower, can remove cancer causing chemicals and also stop the spread of cancer cells, even in the later stages of their growth.
- Researches have suggested that cauliflower contains certain phyto-chemicals that might help reduce the risk of some hereditary cancers