Health Benefits of Blackberry
- Being rich in antioxidants, blackberries help the body in fighting free radicals and thus, avoid various types of cancer.
- The high tannin content, and the resultant antiseptic properties, of blackberries makes them good for tightening tissues as well as treating minor bleeding.
- Consumption of blackberry has been found to be beneficial for those suffering from diarrhea and intestinal inflammation.
- Mild infections, like sore throats and mouth irritations, can be treated with the help of blackberries.
- Blackberries have been used to alleviate hemorrhoids also.
- Blackberries have been found to have anti-bacterial properties and can even help cleanse blood.
- Regular consumption of blackberries has been seen to delay the process of ageing.